Followers

Maybelline Creamy Matte in Touch of Spice

www.maybelline.com
A girl can never have too many lipsticks.

With lots of shades, formula, prices, etc., a lipstick is one of a girl's bestfriend. And as for me, there's always a room for one more. And another one. And more.

I was actually planning to buy either Nude Embrace or Clay Crush but found out that I looked too washed out with both. Then I found Touch of Spice, then the rest is history.

I think the collection is supposed to be brown nudes but these shades turned out pinkish for me. Touch of Spice became mauvey when I applied it to my lips and I like how it matches with my skintone.

There's a thing about nudes that refreshes my whole face. I found myself looked more youthful and uplifted when I wear nothing but nude lipstick.

On the other hand, it brings a new level of drama if I wear it with darker or heavier shades of eye make up.

As usual, Maybelline Creamy Mattes has a very "creamy" formula that makes the lipstick glide smoothly along the lips. It also has a good color payoff that one swipe of the product is already nice. It does not dry the lips and transfer minimally upon contact with other surfaces, and most importantly, the color stays for a few hours on the lips before fading beautifully without leaving any lines or streak of color along the outline of my lips.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a hopeful soul with a penchant for something new constantly learning and discovering new things; not an expert on anything; just trying to find the most peso-worthy item out there which best fit the needs of a budget-conscious, kikay mommy like me; what's written here are just my own views and opinion and is not meant to promote or discredit anything or anyone. these words express how i see, how i felt, and how i experienced things. happy reading!
Powered by Blogger.