Followers

Swatches: L.A. Girl Creme Lipsticks


From left to right: Tell Me Lies, Rendezvous, Amour, Promise, True Love, and Kiss and Tell


Part of the haul that I got when we visited My Dollar Store in Greenhills are these lovely L.A. Girl Creme Lipsticks. It's a far cry from my usual matte lipsticks but its nice to wear a different kind especially if I am just staying in the office the whole day or going to do some errands.

These lipsticks give moisture to the lips. It easy to glide and gives a good color pay off in one swipe alone. It fades without leaving a streak on the outline of the lips. It also last for a good 2-3 hours.

I was able to buy this for only P99 in My Dollar Store. If I am to buy it in from the malls it will cost around P299. So I really hoarded all the shades that I liked. The collection has 24 shades all in all. I got six but I still want two more--the Sexy, which is a blue toned dark pink and the Forbidden Love which is a dark mauve.

Tell Me Lies is light, cool toned brown while Amour is a shade darker. Tell Me Lies is best worn with smoky eyes or with a strong eye make up or with emphasis on the eyes because it tends to wash out the complexion. Kiss and Tell is a warm shade of brown.

Rendezvous is mauvey and True Love is blue toned dark pink and a shade lighter than Sexy.

Stay tuned for as I discover more colors and shades in the world of make up!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a hopeful soul with a penchant for something new constantly learning and discovering new things; not an expert on anything; just trying to find the most peso-worthy item out there which best fit the needs of a budget-conscious, kikay mommy like me; what's written here are just my own views and opinion and is not meant to promote or discredit anything or anyone. these words express how i see, how i felt, and how i experienced things. happy reading!
Powered by Blogger.