Followers

My Pimple Fighting Duo: Clean and Clear Acne Marks Cleanser and Celeteque Acne Spot Corrector Gel

I've been having breakouts lately and because I have asthma of the skin, these pimples leave marks on my face. So, I went to SM Department on a hunt for an effective skin care regimen to get rid of these pimples.

I encountered different pimple fighting products from different brands with ingredients popular for their pimple drying properties.

Based on what was written on the products themselves, I chose two different products--an acne spot corrector and a facial wash. I am aware that most of the time, what was written on the product packaging are mere results of a carefully laid out marketing plan for that product. But I also know that there are well-known brands which are true to their claims and can deliver results efficiently.

I also chose those products which are affordable since I will be trying them for the first time.

So, here are the two products which I chose and may have the potential to help me with my pimple breakout. (crossing fingers!)


Celeteque DermoScience Acne Solutions Acne Spot Corrector Gel with Hydroxy Acid

5ml, P169

How it works?

  • Uses beta hydroxy acid (BHA) combined with poly hydroxy acid (PHA), which aids in exfoliating dead skin cells and helps in diminishing pimples and other acne imperfections to achieve clear and smooth skin
  • Contains lilac leaf cell culture extract that helps reduce sebum production to prevent future acne breakouts
  • has a biotechnological complex that acts as a natural astringent and sebum controller
Proven and backed-up by a double-blind clinical trial conducted among women aged 35-60 years old

Clean and Clear Acne Marks Cleanser

50g and P98

Oil free
Won't clog pores

Helps fight acne causing bacteria and reduce acne marks for visibly clearer skin from Day 1
goes beyond ordinary cleansing to quickly help clear acne and its marks. The unique formula combines powerful anti-acne  and anti-bacterial ingredients to help eliminate acne at the source. A powerful new solution that fights acne and fades acne marks without overdrying skin.

The Verdict

I am happy that I picked Celeteque Acne Spot Corrector Gel to help dry out my pimple fast. In a span of two days, my pimple is gone. I apply it in the morning and in the evening though I apply more gel during the night time and let the gel dry on the pimple itself before I apply moisturizer on my face, carefully avoiding the pimple being treated. I will wake with the top layer of the pimple slowly peeling off from my skin until it eventually dries out. Upon application, I felt a little sting. I thought that its maybe the product working against the bacteria on the pimple.

The gel does not dry out fast, though. I have to wait for the product to dry down for some minutes before I could lie down, or risk it transferring to the beddings. It also has a a scent that is not too strong but is easily noticeable.

The Clean Clear Acne Marks Cleanser, on the other, has not yet proven to me its acne marks clearing prowess though it works well as a cleanser. It is  semi-transparent with occasional specks of blue which I think is a scrub. I can see that my complexion brightens after washing my face with it and the pimple marks fades slowly.

I could say that these products did not disappoint me and that its was well worth the price.

These are my own experience while using these products and please do remember that results may vary among different people. It might work well with you or may not. Just be careful of trying out new stuff especially if you're using it on your face.

Stay tuned for more of my adventures as I discover skin care secrets.

Until next time!

Pictures from www.unilab.com and www. cleanandclear.com.ph

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a hopeful soul with a penchant for something new constantly learning and discovering new things; not an expert on anything; just trying to find the most peso-worthy item out there which best fit the needs of a budget-conscious, kikay mommy like me; what's written here are just my own views and opinion and is not meant to promote or discredit anything or anyone. these words express how i see, how i felt, and how i experienced things. happy reading!
Powered by Blogger.