Followers

Merry Christmas to Me! New Batch of Haul from SM Department Store and Landmark



The Philippines has the longest Christmas season in the whole world. As early as the -ber months start coming in, the malls in the country start playing Christmas songs. People also starts buying gifts for their loved ones to avoid the Christmas rush.

So what does this Philipine tradition has to do with my haul blog? As you will notice, I have been declaring every single make up item that I bought as a gift for myself. I have probably started giftin myself with cosmetics as early as November and this haul is still part of that "gifts to celebrate the long Christmas season in the whole world".

So, let's start off with the things I bought from Landmark in Trinoma. I bought a City Color Matte Lipstick in the shade Mocha. It is a brownish kind of brown (what?!). Its a kind of cool dark brown shade with no hint of red undertone. I have been looking for this type of dark brown lipstick though this City Color one is a little bit darker for my preferences. I have been looking for this type of brown shade and those which are available in the malls are reddish brown, pinkish brown, or even peachy brown. It costs P179.

If I swatch it on my arm, the shade will have a reddish undertone but its a different story when I use it on my lips.




I already had a City Color Matte Lipstick in Maroon. I don't know if City Colo has changed their formula for matte lipstick because this Mocha shade that I got has a creamy texture and does not tug on my lips. It also does clumps when it dries but it is long lasting just like before.

Another City Color product that I bought is the City Color Contour Stick in Medium. It retails for P229. It has a contour stick and highlight on two ends of the tube. I was actually hoping to buy the City Color Contour and Correct but it is quite pricey for me at P679. It has four corrector shade, concealer, and contour cream palette. However, I decided to buy the contour stick since I still have to study contouring and highlighting.


On the left is the contour shade and at the right is the highlighter


I am not a fan of the container of the highlighter and I am not sure how I can get the products out of its container.

Next, I bought Shine Moist Henna Wax Color Treatment in Ruby, I want a fuschia shade for my hair but I don't want to color it yet since I just had it rebonded so I opted to use wax instead.It costs P214.95 for 100ml. I think there is also a bigger variant though I don't know how much 
is its price.



The color will fade little by little for, at most, two weeks. It has a nice scent to it which is not too strong. 

A cult favorite among local Youtuber is this Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder. It is actually a finishing powder that will help keep and blend blush and foundation together. I asked the sales assistant if they still have it in the loose powder form but she said that they do not carry it anymore. 

Priced at P299 but was discounted so I only pay for P269, the All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder comes in a thin, transparent, plastic case which is nice to look at. The powder itself is white though it won't have any shade once applied.




Next are from i-White and these are pore purifying balm and the Whitening Pack which was bundled together and retails for P54.50. I will make a separate product information and review on these products along side with the other ones belonging to the skin care line from i-White which they made accessible in the Philippines.


They call the bundle as Savers Kit Skin Purifying Kit. It contains one Purifying Balm and two Whitening Pack.

Next, we have the Body Treats Classic Nose Pore Strips. I prefer nose strips that those clay or cream-based mask which can become messy, most of the time. It costs P109 and has 12 strips which are individually packed.



I also bought the St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Moisturizer. As its claim to fame claims, it visibly reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, which I should worry about at my age. I can probably come up with a product information and review after a few days of using this moisturizer.



Lastly, we have two eyebrow pencils from Nichido--one is the black shade and the other one is in the dark brown shade. I was actually looking for the pencil eyeliner from Lorea'l but they do not have stocks as of yet. I went off to, what I think was, the next best thing--Nichido eye liner. Both of them retail at a price not higher than P100.


So, there you go guys! I bought all these products with my own money. Hopefully, I can provide you with product reviews especially for those one I bought for skin care..

Stay tuned for more of beauty adventures!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a hopeful soul with a penchant for something new constantly learning and discovering new things; not an expert on anything; just trying to find the most peso-worthy item out there which best fit the needs of a budget-conscious, kikay mommy like me; what's written here are just my own views and opinion and is not meant to promote or discredit anything or anyone. these words express how i see, how i felt, and how i experienced things. happy reading!
Powered by Blogger.